We serve different sub specialties by some of the most experienced in the world
- Degenerative spine diseases (such as spine disc diseases of all types, vertebral bodies diseases of all types, Spinal canal stenosis such as neurogenic claudications etc.)
- Spinal tumors (Benign and Malignant of both the nerves or the bone or the soft tissue surrounding them).
- Spinal infections such as bacterial, fungal, brucellosis, tuberculosis etc.
- Spinal Traumas and fractures of all types and all levels and of different severities.
- Spinal Inflammatory diseases such as Rheumatoid, Lupus as well as Osteoporosis etc.
- Spinal deformities of all age groups.
- Spinal Congenital or genetic abnormalities such as dwarfism, Down’s and others.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents, Falls from heights, Sports injuries and others.
- From infants to adults to old age group.
- Variety of injuries from concussions to Mild to Moderate up to Sever head injuries.
To provide a comprehensive approach and state of the art management of brain and spine tumors from surgical to medical to radiation therapy using the most up to date research and results.
Dealing with peripheral nerve
- Tumors Including upper and lower extremities as well as other areas such as brachial plexopathies etc.
Providing a thoughtful and comprehensive approach (Surgical, Interventional and Medical) Brain and spine hemorrhages both spontaneous and traumatic.
- Arteriovenous malformations
- Arteriovenous fistulas
- Cavernous malformations
- Hypertensive hemorrhages
- Amyloid Angiopathies
- Vein of Galen Malformation
- Inflammatory causes such as Lupus, post radiation, Moya moya disease, Takayasu’s etc. and many other cerebro vascular disorders
State of the art expertise in interventional diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for both diagnosing, pre-operative preparation, combined to surgeries, full treatment option and post-operative checkout etc.
Dealing with simple and complex skullbase lesions (Tumors both benign and cancers) that do and do not extend to the nose as well as pituitary gland lesions. Lesions at the sella , supra, infra and parasellar regions. Hormone producing tumors in the pituitary glands. Expertise in using neuro endoscopy techniques using the nose as a route for surgery vs. ear vs. open skull techniques according to the safest and most effective scientific approach individually.
A Drug resistant epilepsy or lesion induced epilepsies
- Congenital disorders
- Vagal nerve stimulation
- Surface diagnostic electrodes
We manage all types of pediatric neurosurgical disorders
- Congenital (such as deformed skulls in Craniosynostosis etc.)
- Spinal Dysraphism
- In Utero procedures
Using the endoscope in the appropriate situation and proper patients for surgeries through the skull, spine, nose and limbs.
For movement disorders resistant to medical treatment such as Parkinsonism, Dystonia, Choreo-athetosis, Tremors of all types etc. Also, offer advice and uptodate consultation for most recent research oriented and medicolegally accepted opinions selected surgical role in the current year for other disorders such as Alzheimer’s etc.
Management of neurologic pain both (surgical and Interventional). Full consultation for neuropain procedures such as phantom pain, failed back syndromes, facial pain (Such as: Trigeminal neuralgia, glossopharyngeal neuralgia, Hemi facial spasms etc.) and many others in conventional and per cutaneous approaches with neuropain experts
State of the art radiologist experienced in reading neurologic imaging such as MRI’s and CT scans at the highest qualities.
Highly experienced and reliable pathologists experienced in interpreting surgical specimens from the central nervous system.